Membership at Tarpon Cove
The Club has just undergone a $2,000,000 renovation that was fully funded by the Club. The Club has no special assessments to the membership.
Privileges of this family membership include all club amenities at Tarpon Cove Yacht & Racquet Club:
- Beach: Come aboard the "Endless Summer" beach boat shuttle for a 15-minute ferry ride to Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park beach. Rated one of the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the area, Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park offers a wide variety of recreation from shelling to scuba. The Endless Summer leaves from the dock every hour from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm each day the Club is open. The Club is pleased to include beach chairs and towels on-site so all you need to bring is your sunscreen.
- Pool: Relax at the Club's resort-style Tropical Pool Deck featuring casual dining service poolside, luxury lounge chairs, full service Tiki Bar and towel service. The poolside cabana provides restrooms and shower facilities, ideal for after the pool or beach.
- Bocce: Har-Tru Bocce Courts are a popular league event with members. Enjoy a friendly game of Bocce with family and friends.
- Tennis & Fitness Center: The Club offers an active tennis program with six Har-Tru tennis courts and Tennis Pro Shop. The Club's Tennis Pros provide private lessons, clinics, league play for club members and interclub leagues. The Fitness Facility features an array of equipment to partner with member fitness programs.
- Clubhouse & Dining:The waterfront Clubhouse offers three dining rooms and two bars with a décor that reflects its Southwest Florida location. The tropically inspired daily menus, themed dining events and live entertainment are featured at the Clubhouse.
- Themed Activities & Events: Each month the Club provides a diverse and engaging member activity calendar. Choose from tennis events, themed water tours on the "Endless Summer", dining events, golf play, live entertainment events and more!
According to a 2020 report by Resonance Consultancy, a specialist in the destination-branding industry, Naples, FL was voted one of the best small cities in America.
Out of 100 cities that were ranked, Naples came in at the top.
In order for your tenant, houseguest, or immediate family member to use the Club you must be a member of the Club.
For more information regarding membership, initiation fees, annual dues and membership forms, please contact us at email@example.com or Call Tarpon Cove for membership information at (239) 592-9808. The links below are all printable versions.
A note to tell you how much we enjoy Tarpon Cove. I am in sales and often win trips to exotic places around the globe. We have the opportunity to stay at some amazing resorts. The "Club" experience at Tarpon Cove rivals any place we have visited. Your facilities are top notch and the service/food/ beverage/beach shuttle are excellent. Although many of these resorts are larger in scale, we feel that Tarpon Cove offers a personalized, first-class experience."
Best regards, Joe Moorman
"An integral part of the Wiggins Bay community, Tarpon Cove Club offers a meeting place for individuals and associations, great tennis and the wonderful amenity of the Endless Summer beach shuttle. Whether it's for lunch, card or board games, a special event or a libation at one of the bars, the term, "Meet you at The Club," is a familiar phrase. Friday night Happy Hour with dinner and entertainment always draws a large crowd."
Herb Bias, President
Wiggins Bay Foundation
"The Club atmosphere creates a feeling of being on a tropical vacation: the Bay, palms, Tiki Bar, poolside service and outdoor dining!"
Sue McGill, TC Member
"As long time members of Tarpon Cove Yacht & Racquet Club we are extremely happy with the management of the club. As we eat there everyday we find the service and staff to be well trained and accommodating."
Ray & Nancy Auslander, TC Members